June 2, 2013

Currently.

hello June! I can't believe you are already here.
Today I'm linking up with oh boy 4th grade to share this month's currently.


listening: to the Big Bang Theory marathon that the husband and I are currently in the middle of. 
We're working our way through the seasons & completely hooked.

loving: all the birthday celebrating that we did this weekend.  I turned the big three-oh this weekend 
& celebrated all weekend long.

thinking: about the last few weeks of school (& how I still have a few weeks left.) 
I think I can, I think I can.

wanting: summer! I'm so ready for sunshine, summer days & a nice relaxing break. time to recharge.

needing: to grocery shop. We have all kinds of birthday party bbq essentials in our house, 
but I desperately need to go get some real groceries. 

vacay essentials: sunshine on vacation is an absolute must. I also never travel far without my camera. & vacay is always better with my partner in crime by my side.

5 comments:

  1. I love that you celebrated all weekend! Good for you and Happy Birthay! :O)
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,

    I love your blog design! Super cute!

    Hang in there with school! You can do it!

    Happy to be your newest follower :)

    -The Frizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo oo ooo I love your blog design! AND I love that font you used for your currently! What is it called?!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. لسنا الوحيدون ولكننا المتميزون والافضل في ميدان تطهير المكيفات بالعاصمة السعودية وشمال الرياض عاصمة المملكة العربية السعودية خصم خاص لجميع الزبائن اتصل نصل فور التواصل بنا علي العدد المتحد


    شركة بتبوك
    شركة تنظيف مكيفات بتبوك
    شركة صيانة مكيفات بتبوك
    شركة عزل اسطح بتبوك

    ReplyDelete

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...