August 18, 2013

Back to School Sale!

Back to School is here! To help you prepare, my whole TPT shop is 20%!
AND don't forget to enter the code BTS13 at the checkout for an additional discount! 

In case you need some ideas of what to buy, 
here are a few of my favorites that I will be using in my classroom this year. . . 
My Chevron Calendar Pack is a great way to add a touch of chevron to any classroom.  
The set includes everything you'll need for your classroom calendar!
 Start out your first week back to school with some fun! This pack includes 6 different activities that will help you get to know your new group of students & engage them during the first week of school.
My Number of the Day Pack is a great tool for ongoing practice with number sense. With this pack, you can differentiate based on the needs of your children!  
Add some punctuation & parts of speech posters to your classroom 
for student reference or teaching tools.
I also just added a new Birthday Bonanza Pack that includes everything you'll need to make birthdays extra special in your classroom!
So, head on over to my shop
& grab everything you'll need to get your year started off right!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay, I just found your blog and would love to use some of your items. I am going to Gr. 2 after 7 years in Kindergarten! I have been trying to access the TpT site all summer but it keeps saying that there is connection problems on their end. Do you have any contact info for Tpt that I could use or is there another way to purchase your items?

    Thanks.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm sorry you're having issues accessing Teachers Pay Teachers. Here is the link to my store, not sure if that will work for you...
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lindsay-Hill-8777

      There is a way contact TpT through their website but I don't see an email address or phone number. Im sorry I'm not much help.

      Best of luck with your switch to 2nd grade!

      Delete

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...