April 2, 2014

Currently

after quite the hiatus, I'm linking up with oh boy 4th grade to share my April currently.


listening: to Pretty Little Liars.  I recently got hooked on this show. I'm just finishing up the first season on netflix and it has definitely become a guilty pleasure of mine.

loving: the feeling of being organized.  The past month or so I have been the organization queen.  Between prepping for maternity leave & setting up our nursery, organization has taken over my life.

thinking: I'm having a baby this month! (well, maybe.) I'm due on the 30th.  Needless to say, I am counting these days away.

wanting: Spring Break.  I feel bittersweet about this one.  Spring Break happens in two and a half weeks, a much anticipated break!  Although, there's a good chance I won't be going back to work after break (if I do it will only be for a few days.) I just adore my class this year and I'm pretty torn up about only having a few weeks left with them.

needing: to finish up my maternity leave plans.  I have all plans set to go on the academic side, now I just need to get all "extras" in line.  Thankfully, I have a stellar sub that will be holding down the fort while I'm home snuggling my new little one.

hours & last day: I have a long 7:30-3:30 day.  Our last day is June 26th, two weeks after I return from maternity leave. 

6 comments:

  1. I love the design of your blog! It is really cute, colorful, and clean. Congrats on the baby! This will be such an exciting addition to your life!
    Mrs. Neels Friends in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your little bundle of joy's soon to be arrival! I bet you are so excited to meet him or her. I bet it is so nice to not have to worry about what will be happening in your classroom while you are on leave. Getting an awesome sub is the best! I can relate to you loving your group this year...I also have enjoyed my students so much this year. I wish I can keep them in 5th grade forever! Haha!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsay!
    Congrats on the newest member of your family. Babies are a true gift!
    My name is Stacy and I am the author of the Second Grade Signpost blog. I found you through Caffeine and Lesson Plans. I am nominating your blog for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for details.

    Congrats!
    Stacy
    http://secondgradesignpost.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything!
    Found your blog through Currently and I am your newest follower. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! Missy TheAdventuresofAClassyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your upcoming baby!

    Umm...HOLY MOLY! June 26th is a LATE ending! I'm glad you get a little "break" from school with the baby. :)

    This is my first time visiting your blog, and I LOVE your design, by the way. :)

    ~Mrs. K. from The Teacher Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also am a new watcher of PLL. I <3 it!!! I am your newest follower! I love your blog!!!

    Brianne

    Hooo-Ray For Teaching

    ReplyDelete

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...