July 25, 2014

Five for Friday

I can't believe it's already friday! 
These weeks are seriously flying by.  Slow down summer!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs today to share my five for friday.

1.
Every year my mother-in-law gifts us a membership to the zoo.  With the addition of our sweet girl this year, we have been really putting that membership to use. She loves going for walks, so why not do it around the zoo! She's 12 weeks old this week and she has already visited the zoo 6 times. 

2.
Last week was an exciting mail week! My solly baby wrap arrived along with two photo books that I made.  I love seeing pictures from the year all compiled together into a book.  & I've been wearing P around everywhere. Great mail week indeed!

3.
 I have also been busy creating some new products. I recently added three different sets of number posters to my TpT shop. They are available in chalkboard, chevron & polka dots.  Im excited to add these to my classroom this year... but first to decide which set to pick?

4.
I also just added a set of supply labels to my shop.  I am obsessed with keeping my classroom organized and I just love when everything matches.  I attach these labels to plastic shoe boxes (see the bottom of the shelves in the picture above) for easy access of supplies.

5.
Lastly, I hope you all enjoy your weekend! 
I'm off to spend time with this sweet little family of mine.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you get to go to the zoo so often! Such great experiences for your little one! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet picture of your family! Thanks for sharing!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of your sweet girl. My niece always wore those adorable hair bows when she was little.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

linking up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...